My Kiddos.

My Kiddos.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Justice.

So this Monday was a horrible day for me. I had to have our dog put to sleep. She all of the sudden couldn't walk and I took her to the vet and she never got better. She also had a tumor in one of her boobs and she was about 12 years old. So Bo thought maybe it was time and of course I was left with the final call. I really did not want to have it done but yet I did not want to see her suffer like that anymore. A few people have told me she is just a dog but the truth is she was MY dog and she was a part of our family. She was so good with my kids it was unreal. When I first got with Bo he had her. She has been with us after having both kids, getting our first house and getting married. I miss her a little more everyday but I just keep telling myself that I did the right thing.

1 comment:

  1. good dogs always become apart of the family. if you felt it was the right thing to do then it was:)no matter how hard it was. in time you guys will be ready to pick out your next dog,and it wont be to replace the old one, it will be to replace the whole in your heart. love you guys and keep the posts coming:)

    ReplyDelete